Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peach Ice Cream (Gluten, sugar and dairy free!)

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh peaches
1/2 T vanilla
2 cans Coconut milk (not light)
2/3 c honey or maple syrup or agave

Directions:
Place half of peaches in a blender and blend until smoothie texture.
Add vanilla, half of honey and 1 can of coconut milk.
Blend until thoroughly mixed. 
Pour into a large bowl.
Now blend other half of peaches. Add other can of coconut milk and other half of honey.
Blend well. Stir into bowl with other mixture.

Pour into ice cream maker or chill until ready to put into ice cream maker.
I have a 2 quart Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. I asked for it for Christmas last year. 
My girls bought it for me and I have used it so much this year. I love it!
Turn on ice cream maker and in 30 minutes you have ice cream.
I like to put into a container and freeze, after I eat a little first. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment