Ingredients:
In medium bowl, combine:
1 c oat flour
3/4 c sorghum flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t cream of tartar
1 t cinnamon
1/4 t ginger (optional)
1/4 t nutmeg
1/2 t salt
1t guar gum or xanthan gum
1/4 c chopped pecans (optional)
In another bowl, combine:
1 c canned pumpkin
2 T olive oil or coconut oil
1 cup apple juice or water
Directions:
Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just moistened.
Batter should be lumpy.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tin.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 12 muffins.
After going gluten, sugar and dairy free in 2010 - I am healthier and feel so much better! I have always enjoyed cooking and meal time has always been our family's time of the day to enjoy each others company. I cook healthy for my family, but they are not all as strict with their diet as I am. This blog has recipes for everyone with easy adjustments. Happy Healthy Cooking and Eating!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free Pumpkin Muffins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment