2 of my daughters are going on a mission trip to Sheffield, England next summer. This weekend, Friday, Nov. 16th, we are having a Trivia Night and Silent Auction to raise funds for the team of 8 students that are going on the trip. I am making pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, cranberry pie, my great grandma's homemade bread and gluten, sugar and dairy free autumn bread. I will be sharing all of those recipes on my blog and taking pictures as I go.
If you want to taste any of them, just come to Trivia night tomorrow night from 6-8 at Crossroads in the XSM room. Are you having Thanksgiving at your house or are you supposed to take dessert or bread to a relatives house? Let us make it for you. We will be taking orders for Thanksgiving week as well. All proceeds go towards the student's trip.
Can't beat it... free dessert tomorrow night, dessert for Thanksgiving and help sponsor a teen's mission trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment